Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cuticle Eater!

I LOOOVE this product! I tend to get really dry cuticles that crack and snag easily.  It can be really painful and unpleasant. I started using this product and my cuticles look and feel soooo much better, I absolutely love it!
Gel Cuticle Remover
Quickly Removes Excess Cuticles

* Moisturizes as it Smoothes Cuticles.
* Fast-acting, lightly fragranced gel gently softens and loosens excess cuticles.
* Formula with moisturizing Jojoba extra, antioxidant Kiwi Extract and nourishing Wheat Protein deeply condition delicate cuticle skin.
* Built-in pusher tip is perfect for easing back softened cuticles.

Special Ingredients:
Enriched with Jojoba & Kiwi Extract.

Have you guys tried this or similar products that you like?? Let me know!!



XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment