Wednesday, October 19, 2011

AMAZING Deal Tarte: Lipsurgence Kit

      I saw this deal deal and couldn't resist I knew I had to tell you about it! One of these Lipsurgence retail for $24. Right now ULTA, and I believe Sephora are carrying a kit by Tarte that is five of these colors for $30.  CRAZY RIIIGHT? I jumped on this deal and I ABSOLUTELY love them! They are minty, smooth, and moisturizing.  The glitter ones don't feel as smooth to me but it's not enough that I wouldn't wear the product!

Each set includes 5 limited-edition LipSurgence lip tints in the following shades:

  • Perky (soft carnation pink tint)
  • Swank (light cherry tint)
  • Flashy (bright iridescent fuchsia luster)
  • Dazzled (pearly coral pink luster)
  • Glitzy (antique pink luster)


  •  It claims to "give lips a natural shimmering flush while softening and moisturizing lips. Natural peppermint adds a refreshing burst of flavor with each application. Clinically proven proprietary blend naturally increases lips moisture content by 6000% on a cellular level after 28 days."

    Contains:
    Vitamin C: antioxidant free radical fighter that prevents premature signs of aging, while brightening skin.
    Vitamin E: anti-inflammatory emollient and protects against free radical damage.
    peppermint oilnatural fragrance cools and soothes inflamed or irritated skin.
    Jojoba seed oil: natural soothing extract that leaves skin soft and supple.



    Top to bottom: Dazzled, Swank, Glitzy, Flashy, Perky
    Top to bottom: Dazzled, Swank
    Top to bottom: Glitzy, Flashy, Perky


    What are you waiting for? Go check it out and let me know what you think!


    XOXO



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment