Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Friday, December 23, 2011
1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! (WE KNOW YOU HAVE ONE OK)
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
5. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
6.Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song!
7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
8. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
11. Hands down, what's your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
12. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
13. Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (ex: Ugly Sweater)
14. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
17. Most memorable Holiday moment?
18. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
20. What makes the Holidays special for you?
I tag you answer the questions in the comments below!!
Friday, December 16, 2011
Liners can be a little tricky. I like smooth liners that stay on all day! A lot to ask I know :P In the video I talk about pencil liners, gel liners, liquid liners, liner brushes, and tricks on how to apply!
Monday, December 12, 2011
Jumbo eye pencil: Cottage Cheese
Slide on Eye liner: Purple Blaze, Tropical Green, Golden Bronze
Jumbo Lip pencils: Iced Mocca, Iced Coffee, Pink Nude
Mega Shine Lip Gloss: Golden Pink, Sweet Heart, Sunrise
Have you hauled anything lately?
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
The Naked 2 is a hard case that snaps shut but with that comes the feeling of bulk. The mirror is larger than the first palette but I don't use the mirrors in the packaging anyway so that wasn't a huge deal for me. The reason I'm drawn to the product is the value $204 worth of eyeshadow + $24 brush + $6 lipgloss=$234 total for just $50. That's AMAZING!!! LOVE IT!
I don't think that this palette is all that necessary if you have the first one but with the coolers tones included, the matte black, and the fact that the shadows are all neutral, I will get great use out of it!!
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Cover girl Eyeshadow Tapestry Taupe
Mac's Eyeshadow in Cranberry
NYX Slide On Liner Pencils (Tropical Green, Golden Bronze, Purple Blaze)
Elf Professional eye liner brush
Instant Age Rewind treatment and concealer in the color Light pale
Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
Danmari-Nars Blush Palette
Tarte 12 Hour Blush in Exposed
Essie Sole Mate
Waahlaa Back Comb (http://www.ExpressSalonTools.com/Express_Salon_Tools/Welcome.html)
Scentsy Bars in Eskimo Kiss and Kahiko Hula
What were your favorites this month?
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Friday, November 25, 2011
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Monday, October 31, 2011
2.) When was the last time you carved a pumpkin? I wish it were this week! But I believe it was last year!
3.) What is your favorite Halloween candy? Snickers or Twixt!
4.) What is your favorite Halloween memory? When I was little I won a Gold Fish at a Church party and it live for like five years!!
5.) Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? Yep!
6.) Were you allowed to dress up at school for Halloween as a kid? Yes! But we didn't wear masks or do gross makeup like blood and such.
7.) Did you trick-or-treat as a kid? At what age did you stop? yes, Ummmm I'm not sure but I have lots of little siblings so I know I milked it longer by taking them out!
8.) What is your favorite Halloween movie? Hocus Pocus
9.) Did you dress up for Halloween this year? If so, as what? Nope :/ I'm lame I'm studying for exams while passing out candy..
10.) Weekly goals: Make it through my three exams this week, Smile more and worry less!
|My little kitty in his devil costume... he looks thrilled huh?|
2.) When was the last time you carved a pumpkin?
3.) What is your favorite Halloween candy?
4.) What is your favorite Halloween memory?
5.) Do you believe in ghosts/spirits?
6.) Were you allowed to dress up at school for Halloween as a kid?
7.) Did you trick-or-treat as a kid? At what age did you stop?
8.) What is your favorite Halloween movie?
9.) Did you dress up for Halloween this year? If so, as what?
10.) Weekly goals:
Saturday, October 29, 2011
1. Before bed but a body butter, moisturizing hand cream or Vaseline on your hands. Then put socks or mittens over them to keep moisture in so it will soak into your hands.
2. Don't excessively wash! Not only does this dry out your hands washing your hands excessively also kills good germs you need to stay healthy during flu season.
3. Put cuticle oil/cream on knuckles as well as nail beds. Cuticle oil/cream tends to be more concentrated than regular lotion, do putting it on dry areas will help keep them soft.
4. Stay away from hot water! As nice as it is to put your hands under a faucet with water after a cold day; hot water pulls out the moisture and drys out the skin. Remember that when you go to take a hot shower!
What do you use to keep your hands soft?
Friday, October 28, 2011
Have you hauled any polishes lately?
Thursday, October 27, 2011
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
1. Protect your hair's moisture and color by only using styling products formulated for color-treated hair. Chemically lightened hair has been damaged and requires products that provide hydration and are free of alcohol. Alcohol can further dry out the hair
– Find out if you live in an area where the water supply is high in iron deposits. These deposits can add a brassy tone to your hair when it is washed and rinsed. To fix this problem, add a water softener and iron filter to your shower head.
– The blue dyes will deposit themselves on your hair shaft, canceling out any brassiness. John Frieda has some inexpensive options, I just bought the shampoo and conditioner! :)
4. Go back to your colorist and request a toner, if you find your hair has become an undesired tint this doesn't have to be brassy necessarily, my hair turned grey and they put toner in it to correct that as well .
Here are some brassy blondes so you can see what it is! I've seen a lot of girls with over processed hair that have this problem and it looks A LOT worse than these celebs!
|..... does this picture need a comment?|
|You can really see it in the ends of her hair.|
Monday, October 24, 2011
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Here are links to check out that I found helpful or had very inspirational stories about people with cancer. Enjoy!
Donate to the National Breast Cancer Foundation
The picture of the little girl just is the cutest thing and the story is amazing!
This is a whole site of Breast Cancer Survivor stories!
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
What are your fav shadows for everyday looks?
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Here are the conditions for the sale:
- Offer valid from10/20/11 through 11/02/11 at 11:59 pm PST/PDT with any merchandise order from Sephora.com.
- Each online promo code can only be used once and cannot be used in retail stores or Sephora stories inside of JC Penny.
- Each promo code may only be used one time, is non-transferable, is not valid on previous purchases, on Canadian online purchases, nor with the purchase of eGift certificates or gift cards.
- Only one promo code per email address, and only five email addresses per computer.
- This code cannot be used in conjunction with other pronotions or offers.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
|Top to bottom: Dazzled, Swank, Glitzy, Flashy, Perky|
|Top to bottom: Dazzled, Swank|
|Top to bottom: Glitzy, Flashy, Perky|
Monday, October 17, 2011
1.) Mood: Tired, discouraged. That's okay tomorrow will be better! :D
2.) What do you hear right now? Silence is GOLDEN! After a crazy weekend of traveling, it's nice to hear nothing but typing on my keyboard!
3.) Do you have any tattoos? No. Not really my thing
4.) Current nail polish: None... But I think I'm going to paint the Orly's Rage later. BEAUTIFUL rose gold color that I LOOOVE!
5.) What is your favorite pair of shoes? Either my black heeled boots with studs or my coral Cole Haan shoes I got this summer!
6.) Current outfit: A long sleeve shirt from Buckle that's black, rust and brown (very fall), which my capri sweats. (I was traveling today and am relaxing on my bed in comfy clothes)
7.) Do you collect anything?... What don't I collect?! :P Other than makeup, I used to collect antique perfume bottles which I still love but have stopped collecting for some strange reason. I also collect just pretty girly things, I collect china dolls, tea sets, and shoe and purse mini's that are really gorgeous.
8.) What is your favorite perfume (or body/soap scent if you don't wear perfume)? Lucky perfume! I've wore it since I was in high school and love it for fall. Though for Spring I like Burberry's Brit sheer.
9.) Do you feel younger or older than your current age? ummmm I guess I feel older, with my health and such I always feel like a little old granny! : p Thats okay though cookies for everyone!!! :D
10.) Weekly goals: Film a tutorial for youtube (with my new camera yay!!!), stretch everyday, find something to be thankful for everyday.
Copy and paste the list to answer in a comment below!
2.) What do you hear right now?
3.) Do you have any tattoos?
4.) Current nail polish:
5.) What is your favorite pair of shoes?
6.) Current outfit:
7.) Do you collect anything?
8.) What is your favorite perfume (or body/soap scent if you don't wear perfume)?
9.) Do you feel younger or older than your current age?10.) Weekly goals:
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Woodwinked- This is a beautiful brown color with a bright gold finish. So gorgeous! I also love this because of the dimension if gives your eyes. This is also a veluxe pearl shadow and has a super soft consistency. This looks great as a lid color, crease color, or both in one sweep!
Shroom- This is a Soft beige that's pearlescent, a little lighter than the picture below. It's a very subtle color that is great for highlighting under brow bone, inner corner of the eyes and even the lid for just a nice sheen. This a satin finish so it's a little different than the other two but great for everyday neutral eye use!
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Friday, October 14, 2011
|Tis is the one I bought it's sooo cute and pink! I think it's called Bloomers!|
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Monday, October 10, 2011
Also, check out their website, they have a TON of stuff I didn't even know about!!!:D
Octinoxate - 6 %Sunscreen , Oxybenzone - 5 %Sunscreen
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Aloe Butter) , Beeswax , Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit (Shea Butter) , C10-30 Cholesterol , Lanosterol Esters , Camphor , Caprylic , Capric Triglyceride , Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil (Safflower) , Cocos Nucifera Oil , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla) , Flavor , Isopropyl Palmitate , Lecithin , Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil (Meadowfoam) , Meadowfoam Delta-Lactone , Menthol , Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables (Olive) , Ozokerite , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , Paraffin , Persea Gratissima (Avocado Butter) , Phenol , PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate , Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor) , Saccharin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Tocopherol Linoleate (Vitamin E) , Tribehenin