Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Drugstore Moisturizer

So I just returned from the dermatologist and she recommended the CeraVe AM moisturizer.  It's SPF 20 and I'm not sure how I feel about that.  I was using the Cetaphil AM moisturizer before but it burned my eyes like CRAZY and I hated using it because of that.  The CeraVe runs around $12.00 and I'm going to go pick it up right now.  I'm going to try and find a travel size to see if I like it has anyone had any experiences with this moisturizer?

2 comments:

  1. I have been using the CeraVe AM & PM moisturizers for several months now, ever since I started using Differin cream for acne treatment. I really like both of them. I have dry/combination skin (oily in the T-zone, dry elsewhere), and they absorb into my skin really well and don't leave any greasy residue. They moisturize very well. I prefer them to the Cetaphil and Purpose moisturizers. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous I really am happy with it as well!! I'm glad I looked into it! Glad I'm not the only on that prefers it over cetaphil!

    ReplyDelete