Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wonderful Women

Read this!
It is so interesting to me that I have so many wonderful women in my life. My mother, grandmother, sisters, aunts, and my best friends. So many times they are under appreciated.  They do so much for those around them and it just amazes me that I have been so blessed to have so many wonderful examples in my life of strong, compassionate women.  


"Heaven's Touch: A Tribute to Women" Featuring art by Greg Olsen has some of my all time favorite paintings and quotations. It's a lovely book and great buy for any woman.  
I challenge anyone who reads this to do something special for a woman who has made a difference in their life.  :) It doesn't have to be exciting or extravagant, but something that lets them know that they are special when things are tough. 


XOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment