Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress Fashion

Influenster sent me these I got a great pattern!!! LOOOVE these!!!!  They run between $6-$8 and can be found at most drugstores as well as places like Ulta and Sephora. The say they last up to 10 days.

 My started peeling after 7, but I'm extremely hard on my hands and nails!  Also, I feel like if I had painted a clear coat over them they would stay longer than 10 days!  These were also way nice because they FIT MY NAILS!  Seriously, I have small nails... and usually I have to fuss and cut blah blah blah blah! They had such a wide variety of sizes in one package, and I had two full sets as well!! LOVE THAT!

I can't tell you how many people complimented my nails while I had these on!! I was a little unsure I've never worn print on my nails!!  So many people asked me where I got them what they were and totally loved them!! What do you think?

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment