Tuesday, January 10, 2012

NOTD/ Favorite Nail Combo

This has hands down been my absolute FAVORITE combination recently!!! I absolutely love it! It's Essie's "Shine of the Times" over a black polish, the one I'm wearing happens to be "Licorice." The sparkly "Shine of the Times" really looks like nothing special but layered over black it's just way cool looking! It reflects green, orange, red, and a little pink.   I just love all the different colors it reflects it's simply beautiful! I can't tell you how many people have stopped me and asked me about my nails when I wear it! It's definitely been my favorite nail combo this month and last!


Essie's Shine of the Times


Essie's Licorice 



1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty look! I love sparkly nails. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete