Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vanishing Act by Jodi Picoult

I have this really bad habit of starting books and then putting them down for years at a time and then coming back to them... It's really hard for me to find books that enjoy and hold my attention but even when I do life seems to get in the way and the book ends up back on the self until later... This book was no different I started it two years ago and found it.  The bookmark was still in it but of course I have no clue what was going on in the book.  So I figured I would blog about it, hoping that will keep me motivated to finish.  I want to finish it by the end of March, which is about a week from now.  It's a great book and I always love reading her books!  I really love reading and want to get in the habit of at least reading one a month, and I can't cheat and use scriptures because that's a given.  So this is going to be my book for March. :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment