Monday, July 22, 2013

LIttle Black Bag and Ipsy Glam Bag July 2013


Little Black Bag and Glam Bag are two monthly subscription services that are all about cute, girly and fun things! 

Glam Bag by Ipsy is a $10 a month and you get a bag and  4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door! I been a member since they started and have always loved at least half the products in my bag which are well over the $10 price point! :)

With Little Black Bag you pick an item you like, and the stylists (based on a style quiz you take) picks 1-3 items to also go in your bag.  Then you can trade items with other people till you get items you are happy with and then they ship it to you.  You can also opt out for that month free of charge if you cancel that months bag before your trading date ends.  I think they now offer different price ranges for their bags.  Meaning they have a less expensive bag to a more expensive bag.  But a lot of their stuff are designer brands and the have everything from lipstick to scarves! SO FUN!


Here are my two fun packages!!!


All the goodies!!

My little black bag ( $85.90) included:
 a NuMe set of hot tools (full size straighener, curling wand and mini straightener which retails for $180.00) 
An elastic headband with a sparkly diamond bow
and a really cute turquoise wrap bracelet!
And they threw in a hydrating shampoo as a free gift with purchase.


My Ipsy Glam Bag included:
Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof Spray
Benetint
Pop Pouty Pop Crayon
Coola Mineralized Face tinted moisturizer 
BH cosmetics eyeshadow collection sample





 I just love trying out new products! And I always look forward to my Glam Bag when it comes in the mail! It's so inexpensive and you get to try so many new things!!

I think I got a great deal on my Little Black bag items. I often skip it but I really needed a new straightener and when I saw this deal I jumped and I'm so glad that I did!

Are there any monthly subscriptions that you love? Put them down below I'd love to hear and try other subscriptions that you guys love! 
XOXO




1 comment: