Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sephora mini Haul & Ipsy Glam Bag

 I have a little haul for you guys, and I wanted to show you what came in my Ipsy Glam Bag this month! I have been super sick and have been unable to make videos. So I made a quick stop at Sephora actually looking for the new Joise Maran Cheek Geleé.  But mine didn't have them yet.... or may ever have them :( But I picked up a couple other things on the way

I picked up these Sephora Waterproof liners in Taupe and Turquoise.  OH MY GOSH! I am in love with these! I've used them as bases (with a primer under) and as liners and they work so well! The really really enhance the staying power of eye makeup. I have oily lids so I need a primer with these, but usually even with a primer an cream product will be creased in a matter of hours! But not these!!! They are beautiful and stay put all day long!

I also picked up so Joise Maran Argan oil.  I LOOVE this stuff I use it every single day and I have oily skin and this is wonderful! It makes your skin feel so hydrated and beautiful!

I also picked up a La Crème Lip Cream from Too Faced in the color Spice Spice Baby! OH MY GOSH! It is such a great everyday color I love it!! :) It's right between a deep mauve and a bright coral! I'm so in love! 


My Ipsy Glam bag came this month! I love the little bag it came in soooo cute! This wasn't my favorite bag but still well work the $10.  

NYX Cream blush in Boho Chic
I love the NYX cream blush forumlation... but this color isn't my favorite it is pink and has a silver sheen which can emphasize pores, but as long as I keep the blush away from the area right next to my nose it does okay!

J Cats  Sparkling Cream Palette 
This palette was okay. I'm not a huge glitter cream shadow person. But I really like these as liners! They add a little sparkle and stay really nicely!

Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil
I AM IN LOVE with this prouduct! Seriously! I prefer this over Benefit Eye Bright any day! It's got a beautiful golden sheen that up looks amazing when highlighting.  And it's not crazy sparkly either so it's just so natural and beautiful! :) 

J.Cat Beauty Eyelash + Eyelash Glue

Starlooks Lip Pencil

If you'd like to receive bags every month only $10 here is a link!
You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door! I been a member since they started and have always loved at least half the products which are well over the $10 price point! :)

This is a picture of a tweet that I posted this week! I often put up great sales and coupons as well as video updates on my twitter!! If you'd like to follow me on Twitter here is the link!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!! Any great things you've hauled this week!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment