Sunday, February 27, 2011

Live Laugh Love

Be open to the world and all it has to offer.  Our life here is never long enough and will fly by much more quickly than any of us realize.  I feel like I've spent my whole life doing exactly the "right" thing to avoid guilt.  I feel like we need to be happy enjoy everything around us: people, places, foods, nature, technology and everything else we can... I feel as though I've been stuck in a mold and I've closed myself off to so much in life because I don't want to stand to close to the line of right and wrong or to avoid the risk of making the wrong choice, or doing the wrong thing.  Now, it seems I'm at a time where I'm letting that go. I see things differently than I did when I was younger, I don't have to be perfect.  Sometimes it's just about living life, experiencing things and taking risks (which I have NEVER been one to do).  I have shut myself off from so many things and people.
Relationships with others are the most important things we have.  Today someone said, you can see how much you value something by how much time you put into it.  People who are important deserve more time than anything else, so why is it that we spend so much of our time doing things that don't really matter? 
I'm making a goal this week and hope you'll do the same.  I'm going to spend a little more time with someone who matters.  I'm going to catch up with an old friend and spend some time with them this week. 

Don't forget to smile! :)

XOXO



0 comments:

Post a Comment